International Healthcare Tourism Congress 2017, Bengaluru Posted on : 21-02-2017 | Back | Print
India is a leading player in the medical tourism/healthcare industry. It is emerging as the destination of choice for a wide range of medical procedures. CIM Global and State Government of Karnataka is going to organise International Healthcare Tourism Congress 2017, at Bangalore on 3-4 March 2017 (Friday – Saturday) inviting participation from foreign Pharma companies, hospitals, medical tourism agencies, insurance companies, medical technology manufacturers, leaders in wellness and hospitality industry looking for business opportunities in India. Some of the advantages/characteristics of the Congress are:
- Internationally accredited medical facilities widely available using the latest technologies.
- Highly qualiﬁed Physicians/Surgeons and hospital support staff.
- Hospitals with Excellent Infrastructure
- Caring nurses and paramedical staff
- Latest medical devices
- World class medical treatment at affordable costs
- Ultramodern pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging facilities
- Quality medical, paramedical and nursing education and training institutions
- Traditional medical and health practices focus on preventive healthcare
2. Target Audience: The Congress is targeted for participation of Medical Tourism Agents, Hospitals, Tourism Board, Healthcare management Companies, Government bodies, National & International hospitals, Health insurance companies, administrators and agents, Medical tourism companies and facilitators, Hotel chains, Airlines, Air Ambulance, Travel agencies, Financial organizations, Government ofﬁcials, Pharma Industries, Medical Technology companies, Healthcare groups consulting ﬁrms, Wellness Industry, Medical Students, Researchers & Scholars.
3. The program of the congress will have Buyer - Seller meetings, Hospital visits, Discussions on Ayush & Wellness, Gynaecology, Geriatric Medicine, Oncology, Organ Transplant etc.
4. Hosted Buyer Program: The organisers has a special hosted buyer program for qualified buyers. To qualify as a Hosted Buyer for the IHTC 2017 Hosted Buyer Program, the participant must be active in the field of Medical Tourism (preferably in India), be responsible for planning, organizing and recommending institutes/ hospitals/ patients for travel for medical reasons. Also, IHTC 2017 would require full details of no. of patients the participant has sent to different institutes/hospitals. Interested participants can register themselves as Hosted buyer at http://www.cimindia.net/ihtc/form.php. For more information on the International Healthcare Tourism Congress 2017 to be held in Bangalore, the participants may visit the congress website – www.ihtc.in
Go to Top | Back | Print