International Summit on Food Processing, Agribusiness and Dairy (FAD) 2016 on 12-13 August 2016 at Ahmedabad, India Posted on : 27-07-2016 | Back | Print
Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) is organizing 9thInternational Summit on Food Processing, Agribusiness and Dairy (FAD) from 12th to 13thAugust 2016 at Hotel Pride Plaza, Ahmedabad. The objective of the summit are:
- To create a platform on business potentials, showcasing latest technology and opportunities as well as facilitation for investments in Food Processing Sector through B2B and B2G meetings
- To provide a platform for exploring business prospects /opportunities in food processing sector.
- Disseminate awareness, Share and learn about best practices in technologies and innovations in the food processing & Dairy sectors.
- Addressing issues related to Food Safety, Quality & Standards Regulations.
- Strengthen global outreach capacities of the Indian Food Industry stakeholders
- Enumerate policy recommendations for the state and central governments through a dialogue process.
- To identify and recognize companies involved in Food Sector from India who through their innovative actions have launched breakthrough changes and can become role models for others to emulate.
Go to Top | Back | Print
For any further information or queries please visit their site www.assocham.org/FAD2016/ or contact 079-27541728 (D) Mob: + 91 99993462/9998559288.